Tiffinyhall.net is teaming up with Harper Collins for another book giveaway. To win 1 of 10 copies of White Ninja simply answer the following question in 150 words (roughly one paragraph) or less:
“When in your life have you been a ninja?”
Ninja encompasses many things from compassion, confidence, strength, determination, stealth, strategy and adventure. Everyone has been a ninja at some time in their life. Whether it be playing a great game of sport, finding mum’s lost keys or the disappearing remote, juggling kids/work and what to cook for dinner, sneaking into your siblings room undetected, facing a tense situation or standing up to a bully in the playground.
Other examples include sticking up for a mate, reorganising the pantry, cleaning out the car, finding a great discount, reading three books in one week, achieving a personal goal or calling the guy you like. Think of a time when you've needed courage, confidence or determination and tell us all about it!
Tiff’s debut novel is aimed at children ages 10 and up, however we will accept entries from anyone willing to participate. The winners will be judged by a panel consisting of Tiffiny and 2 Tiffinyhall.net staff. Each entry should be accompanied by your name, email and postal address. We may be contacted via email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Limit of one entry per person
- Australian residents only
- Limit of two entries per household
- The winners will be contacted via email if successful
- The competition results will be announced via twitter
- Tiffinyhall.net reserves the right to deem any entry invalid
- Tiffinyhall.net reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time
- Tiffinyhall.net reserves the right to alter the competition at any time
By entering you agree to the terms and conditions above. Competition closes the 30th of September. Judging will take place over 2 weeks.